Wow, how time flies. It has been 7 Months today since my angels have been born. Watching them progress in their learning and viewing of the world around them has been sooo much fun. They love their walks during the day and love their jumper-roo when at home. It's amazing how much a routine really helps you keep your wits with twins. If I didn't have a schedule I think I would go insane.
The girls are going tho stranger anixety right now. I guess that 6 to 7 Months is when that starts. I will be glad when it is over. Seems like every month is a different schedule but at least we stay on it for a month and then switch. Better then switching everyday.
We will be going for are daily walk soon and I hope to get some pictures of them out there. Once I do I will update with the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment